Skip to main content

PADU Registration Experience

Sponsored Article

CHALLENGE MYSELF TO BE A PLUMBER

I am getting older and my resolution getting more weird!
Ah! see the title enough to figure out how weird I can be.WTH!!!
Recently, my kitchen sink clogging like mad!!!
Water just don't goes down like normal....don't know where it gone wrong here???

Since I am reluctant to get any stranger into my 'habitat' (kekekeke...sounds like a tiger den huh?)
I decided to settle this on my own.
Yeah right!!!! like this woman got that 'motor skills' in her???
Hard to belief huh???
Me too!!!!
I am so unbelievable!!!!

Since last weeks I tried to use 'super powerful' unclogged chemical but the attempt was bloody useless.

I tried 'youtube'!!!! kekekeke internet can solve problem huh???

The plumber channel taught me to do volcano eruption in the sink using baking powder and vinegar.
Oh!!! that volcano eruption???? It works and I really get that very fascinated eruption!!!!
Did it really solve my problems????
HELL NO!!!
It just the baking powder bubble and that was it!!!!

It has been 1 week since the clog went on....

Last night decided to do something I never thought I want or could do.....I opened up the 'L' shape joint underneath the sink. I thought the 'stubborn clog' trap at that part. Maybe if I tried to clean that part then the water can goes down smoothly.

I opened up...that part and...Yeah!!!! the emergency flooded in the kitchen!!!! Lucky I prepared basin underneath to contain the water flow out from the sink.

What??? That joint is clear and totally clean...yo!!!!

Huh!!!! need to rest.

IMA sat on study table trying to think hard on what gone wrong here.
Trying to think back on what possible the system lay out underneath this sink.


Using a lil bit of drawings skill..IMA is still trying her best to figure out the clogging part source!



Chewwwaaahhh!!!! can draw now, ar this woman...huh??? WTH!!!

huhuhuhuhuh...totally in Dilemma....shall I continue living without sink until I build up my courage to call stranger visit my 'habitat'????

Gosh!!!! my courage will take ages yo!!!!

Shall I move then????

Move because of clog sink???
That sounds so wrong????

I am not that kind of person who run away from problem?

For time being let me keep up my effort to be my own plumber!!!!

This rare of me to do this kind of job!!!

But I can open up the 3 parts of the sink and put it back is consider achievement to me!!!! hehehehehe...so happy just because of that ....although I still unable to solve the clog problems.

Thank God the water is not the dirty one!!!!

Damn clean sink wei!!!! hehehehe

Whining this to Chingu...that fella also 'bo layan me' . Bad ! bad!!!
Chingu said call the plumber la.... you ask me accounts I can answer you le...but this kind of job how I know????? True also la...how hell he know when he being raise like a 'flower boy'!!! WTH!

Then went to office and whining again with another Chingu and that fella said 'bei tahan ar'.
Call the plumber la woman!!!! That's the reply I received.

huhuhuhuh....now....how????

Shall I change this post title to 'Just call the Plumber'???

Wise old woman were saying....'Think as simple as possible to live your life conveniently'.
Which wise old woman said this huh?
The one typing this entry lor!!!!

mmmmm....but the risk exposure is too high to let stranger into the house.

Comments

Ads In Feed

Adsense in text

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmoderm Luminous A Retinol Review

In general, most people are advised to start using retinol in their mid-20s. Why do we need retinol for our skin? Well, this is because collagen and elastin production starts to slow down. Adding retinol into our skincare routine at age of 25 to 30 is the perfect time to slow down the ageing process. So, what is retinol that people are hyping about? In short, retinol is a topical product containing a vitamin A derivative. Technically speaking a type of retinoid which works to increase collagen production. It helps to treat acne, and blackheads and is also ideal to improve skincare texture such as minimising fine lines, and wrinkles and brightening dull skin. Personally, I am a beginner in adding Retinol into my skincare routine. At the age of 47 years old. I guess, am afraid to start one because I read many side effects if use it wrong.  What is the side effect if you use retinol wrong?  Retinols can increase your skin's sensitivity to sunlight. So, it is advisable to apply this at

Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin E Product Review

  I was so excited to get an opportunity to review the Malaysia famous skincare brand Cosmoderm, this week. So in love with their Vitamin E Bi-Phased Tonning Essence. If you are a big fan of Cosmoderm skincare, you will know that they have few dedicated series for specific skin conditions. One of their famous skincare series is the Tea Tree Oil.  Last week, I got my hands on the new improved look CosmodermTea Tree Oil and Vitamin E series. * Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleanser * Tea Tree Oil Refining Oil Control Serum * Vitamin E Facial Cleansing Foam * Vitamin E Bi-Phased Toning Essence Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil skincare series is suitable for oily and acne-prone skin. To be honest, I in love with their new subtle colour packaging. It looks more classy compare to the previous packaging. The Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil series a proven natural antibacterial with soothing properties to reduce acne and acne spot. The most important,  price for each of their skincare is affordable for anyone. Cosmoderm T

Acupuncture Treatment at Tung Shin Hospital

My Plantar Fasciitis getting bad after return down to KL from Genting short weekend getaway recently. I guess my backpack load too heavy and stress up my heel so much. For those who don't know what is Plantar Fasciitis, I will give you some brief about this. Who knows it may hit you too once you aging like me...hehehe. Anyway, its good to know. Plantar Fasciitis is common pain for middle-aged people. WTH! can't believe I aged this quickly. Young people don't so happy! If you on your feet a lot and do lots of sports, this can hit you too.This pain caused by straining the ligament that supports your arch.  I got mine last year after came back from Taiwan trip in April 2016. I got diagnosed with knee problem in June 2016. So literally tackle my pain one by one. I concentrate on my knee healing and ignore the pain on my feet. Recently the pain on bottom of my heel getting unbearable. Every step with lots of pain and really wish can swallow pain killers or I kill people